Review of public health law
This article is a stub. Please feel free to expand it and make it more encyclopaedic.
Parts II, V and VI of the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 have been undergoing a consultation process, and a report is now available covering the responses, and the policy which the government intends to take forward in the Health and Social Services Bill.
- DH link - live consultations
- - DH link - responses to consultation
- Health Protection (LA powers) Regulations
- Health Protection (Part 2A orders) Regulations
- Health Protection (Notification) Regulations
- ↑ Health Protection Agency. DH guidance on new health protection legislation. Health Protection Report 4(12):2.